Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Cells and Cell Structures

Hello fellow Science teachers,

I have decided to share a product that I have developed and fine tuned a year or so ago. The Cells and Cell Structures unit might be a tricky unit to teach because of the vast sources available. I have put effort into finding great resources which can be found online, and also use great strategies to teach certain concepts. I believe that you, grade 8 Science teacher, will find the unit plan effective and helpful. 

One of the strategies that I like in the unit plan is that students will be able to create a role play on the various elements within a cell. Students really enjoyed doing the role play, and they most definitely learn the terminology of many key terms of a cell. 

If you are to decide to purchase the All About Cells unit plan at my store, please note that feedback will help me extend my knowledge of developing unit plans to perfection. Also, don't be shy to follow my blog and my store. I look forward to any comments, feedback, or questions. For a quick link to the unit plan, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment