Monday, April 28, 2014

Introduction

Hi, and welcome to my blog.

I am enjoying teaching elementary students so far this year. I teach all core subject to various grades in our community school. One thing that I do is create my own tests along with the answer key, projects, unit plans, lesson plans, etc. based on the Manitoba Curriculum, but with students' needs in mind. 

I would like to take the opportunity to welcome viewers to my store at https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Daremes-Store. You should be able to view the products that I am currently selling. One of my most resilient unit plans that I worked hard on developing is called Water Systems Unit Plan; this unit plan links to the Science Power 8 textbook quite a bit. Also, check out the freebie called Using Opposite Operations to Solve an Equation.

Thanks for reading, and please leave a comment if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment